Sunday, January 9, 2005

Hi

Since everyone is constantly asking for pictures and updates on Abby, I thought this would be the best way to keep everyone informed at once. I can't guarantee that I will post on a regular basis, but I will try to at least once a week.



Abby is growing so fast already. Last week, at her 2-week checkup she was up to 8lbs. 2.5 oz. and 21.5" long. That's more than a pound, and 1.5 inches, gained since birth already. She is much more alert than she was that first week, but there are times in the middle of the night when we miss the baby we had a hard time waking up. She is eating really well these days (as you can see from her growth), and we are still supplementing with pumped breastmilk. In fact, she eats more bottled milk than actual boob. It's nice to have Damon be a part of feedings too, especially on the weekends. He's been great about getting up with her on weekends and letting me sleep.



Ok, I know what everyone really wants are pictures, so here you go.



No comments: