Sunday, October 23, 2005

Manito in the Spring

While organizing my pictures, I found a bunch from a previous trip to Manito Park that I never posted. This was back in May. We didn't stay very long because the sky was threatening to rain any minute, and I'd forgotten to bring a hat for Abby. This was also one of the small handful of times we actually used the Baby Bjorn because Abby hated it until about this time.

This is the same street as before. You can see the huge grassy median to the left. It divides the two lanes for a good couple of miles.


In front of the perrenial gardens.


Pretty purple tulips.


Pink hydrangea. It looked like a hydrangea christmas tree.


I have no idea what these are, but I thought they were pretty.


Lilies I think?


Inside Gaiser Conservatory. You can see the hydrangea tree on the left.


This one's for John. We found his white station wagon in the parking lot!

No comments: