Thursday, October 6, 2005

Yummy

A couple of days ago, I made my Gumma's ghoulash for dinner. I thought about giving some to Abby since it's all stuff she'd be able to eat easily, but I didn't because I knew it would make a big mess and stain everything. I finally decided to suck it up and let her try some. She LOVED it! I hadn't anticipated on it staining her face, though. Even after her bath, she still has a very slight orange-y tint to her face. Oops! And, I'm showing her off at Damon's work tomorrow.



















You can see her new teeth coming in on top as well as her two old ones on the bottom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love the no teeth picture, that is great! I hear you about not wanting to stain everything. I am at a point now where when I am an giving my kids something messy, they get stripped down to a diaper (Or just shorts for Rachel, she is 3 and having her sit at the table in underwear just doesn't seem right...haha)Anyway, it seems to be much more effective for me, then they go straight to the bath!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been brave enough to let Brogan feed himself anything other than "dry" finger foods. Certainly not stew or spaghetti or the like. Eeeek! She sure does look sweet though. Sweet and happy.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She seems to keep her saucy mess more contained. Gavin gets it all over himself. We have to limit his sauce LOL.