Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Friends Let Me Play Photographer

I had the best day yesterday! Three friends had mentioned they'd love to have some "boudoir" type photos of themselves to give to their husbands for Father's Day, but they were uncomfortable going to a stranger to have them taken. One thing led to another and I ended up having my first paid photo shoots yesterday! I'm still flabbergasted that anyone would want to pay me to shoot them!

My friend, Kim, is an amazing professionalmakeup artist, so she came over and made everyone flawless first. I'm sorry I didn't get more pics of you, Kim! We each had a margarita for a little liquid courage before we got down to business. The shoot itself was so much fun! I must've been running on adrenaline the entire time because I crashed so hard once everyone left! I could've easily taken a nice, long nap, but Cora was up playing with me while my other girls slept.

Most of the pictures are too risque to post online, but I did edit a few G-rated shots last night to give me friends a little teaser. I'm so proud of these shots! They are both incredibly gorgeous women, so it was easy to get some amazing shots of them.

This is Heather. She's still trying to tell me she's not at all photogenic! Whatever Heather!
Heather

Melanie was a blast to shoot! She had some terrific ideas and was not the least bit shy.
Melanie

Melanie

5 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

wow, you did a fantastic job! the shots are stunning!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Heather is gorgeous! She is too hard on herself. She is too photogenic. I've been reading your blog too about your cancer. I'm sorry about the cancer. I am believing in God for your healing. I still have alot more reading to catch up on your blog about the cancer issue. It's been harder for me to blog lately. But I am praying for you. HUGS!!

Cate O'Malley said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures - lucky friends!

Unknown said...

Thank you! It was such a fun time!

Amanda said...

I love the pics! I am sooo coming to the next shoot!! Can't wait! :) lol I do need to start doing the shred again before the next one!!