Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Abby's New Favorite Toy

Abby has discovered her feet. I couldn’t figure out why just her left sock kept coming close to falling off a couple of different days last week. I didn’t even think that maybe she was pulling it off, but I finally saw her do it on Saturday. She gets so excited to grab them. It's so cute to watch. Now, she's constantly grabbing them.




Thanks for the teething suggestions. It’s good to know that’s what it is. I hesitate to give her any medication because she’s not in pain yet. In fact, we are in an awesome stage where she is happy and playful all the time. The only time she gets cranky is when I try to feed her. I can’t seem to get her to eat more than an ounce or two at a time some days, so I’m feeding her constantly. The problem in the middle of the night is that she’s fully waking up and it takes her a while to settle down. She did really well last night, though. She woke up at 10 and 1ish, and went right back to sleep in her crib both times. Her 4:30 wake-up was a different story, though. She didn’t fall back to sleep until after 5:30, but at least I managed to get her to sleep in her co-sleeper instead of in bed with us. I think I fell asleep before she did.

We bought her a couple different teething rings over the weekend, and she seems to like them…when she can get them in her mouth.


No comments: