Monday, January 19, 2009

We officially have teeth!

Cora finally cut her bottom two teeth a few days ago. They're still not completely out, but they've both cut through her gums. Hopefully now she'll start sleeping past 5:45am! My baby who's been sleeping 12 hours almost every night the last few months has now decided 5:45 is a great time to get up for the day! At least when Abby would wake up at 5:30, it was already light out. Cora has managed to go back to sleep for about an hour a couple times, but only if she's nursing. The second I stop, she wakes up.

Emma looks like she'll be cutting her first two teeth soon too. She actually slept from 7-8pm to 3-5am for about 2 or 3 weeks. Until a few days ago. Then, she started waking up around midnight as well. Last night, she woke up at 8:30 and 9pm, then I had to wake her up at 7 since Cora was already up! I haven't looked today to see if her teeth are in.

Emma 18/365

7 comments:

Layman Family said...

Cute picture! They are getting teeth early! I think Kaeli was 7-8 months when she got her bottom 2 .. and she has not gotten anymore since :-)

Brandi said...

Thanks Niki! Yeah, both girls are getting teeth way too early. They're not even 6 months old yet!

The Shepherd Family said...

she looks JUST like you! teeth huh, so fun:)

Heather said...

She looks just like Abby! And I can't believe they're getting teeth already. Both of mine were almost 9 months before cutting their first teeth, and Anthony's still getting in one of his front teeth as we speak. And he's almost 18 months. Good luck to you all! :-)

Brandi said...

LOL! There is no mixing of our genes with these babies! Emma looks is all me (and Abby), and Cora is all Damon.

Barrett & Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Jessica said...

Isnt it so exciting when you get to see their milestones!!!

I think this is my first time to your blog, feel free to stop by my blog and say hello as well! :)